Join us at
August 14-16, 2020
Currently we are collecting a $100 per person NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit in order to hold your reservation. Total cost of weekend is expected to be between $400-$500. Final payment will be requested July 1st, 2020 and must be paid within 7 days of invoice.
Your reservation will include
- Accommodations for 2 nights in the one the cabins at Wheaton's Lodge
- Friday- Lunch & Dinner
- Saturday- 3 meals, includes a lobster feast on Saturday night
- Sunday - Breakfast
- We will be providing a keg of beer for the weekend, but it is highly recommended to also bring your alcohol, if you choose.
- All fishing
- Including a tournament on Saturday
- Access to the party and live band Saturday night
- Awesome swag bag of Filthy Gear (estimated retail value of OVER $300)
- Fish and hang out with some notable social media influencers and Filthy Anglers ambassadors including
To view the last years itinerary for the weekend please visit our Facebook Events Page
- Space is very limited and reservations are on a first come first serve basis
- Please send questions to email@example.com
The weekend will include swag bags, fishing, campfires, music and more.
Please note you will more than likely be sharing a cabin and bathroom with other people.
Reservation does NOT include:
- Transportation to and from Wheaton's Lodge (but if flying into Bangor, ME airport we can arrange transportation to and from the airport Cost: $100 each way)
- Fishing gear
- Fishing License for Maine (available at the lodge for $25 for 3-Day License)
- Guide services (available for extra fee)
- Powered fishing boat (available for $80/day incl. gas)
**PLEASE NOTE- Coupon codes or discounts are not accepted for Filthfest reservations or deposits**